Oregon Cs1500 18-Inch 15 Amp, Self-Sharpening Corded Electric Chainsaw
- One Of The First Corded Electric Chainsaws On The Market With A Chain That Can Sharpen Itself – Perfect For Diyers And Homeowners
- Built-In Powersharp Self-Sharpening System Minimizes Downtime By Allowing You To Sharpen Your Chain On The Saw In 3 To 5 Seconds
- Long-Lasting 18-Inch (45 Cm) Guide Bar With Built-In Lubri-Tec Automatic Oiling System For Longer Lasting Bar And Chain
- Tool-Less Tensioning System Included; Simply Turn The Convenient Red Knob To Tension The Chain
- No Assembly Required; Chainsaw Comes Pre-Assembled
Looking for a chainsaw that can sharpen itself? Look no further than the Oregon CS1500 18-inch 15 Amp, Self-Sharpening Corded Electric Chainsaw! This chainsaw has a built-in PowerSharp self-sharpening system that allows you to sharpen your chain in just three to five seconds, making it perfect for DIYers and homeowners. The long-lasting 18-inch (45 cm) guide bar with built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system will ensure that your chain and bar stay in good condition for longer. Plus, the tool-less tensioning system is included, so you can easily adjust the chain’s tension.
Greenworks Pro 80V 16-Inch Brushless Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0Ah Battery And Charger Included Cs80L211
- 80V 2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (Recharges In 30 Minutes) Provides Up To 120 Cuts On 4X4 Lumber
- 16 In. Bar And Chain (Low Kickback) With Electronic Chain Brake For Added Protection. Replacement Chain (2904402 2904302)
- Powerful Brushless Motor Provides More Torque Run-Time And Longer Life
- Automatic Oiler Applies Oil To The Bar And Chain For Continuous Lubrication
- Translucent Oil Tank For Clear View Of Oil Level
Looking for a chainsaw that is powerful, efficient, and easy to use? Look no further than the Greenworks Pro 80V 16-Inch Brushless Cordless Chainsaw! This chainsaw comes with a 2.0Ah battery and a charger, so you can start cutting right away. The chain is also low kickback, which means it will have less of a kickback when you are cutting. The electronic chain brake will help to keep you safe while you are cutting.
Dewalt 20V Max* Xr Chainsaw, 12-Inch, Tool Only (Dccs620B)
- Cordless Chainsaw Comes With Low Kick Back 12-Inch Bar And Chain For Construction And Outdoor Cutting Applications
- Compact Lightweight Design (Just 9 Lbs. With Battery) Of The Battery Chainsaw For Maximum User Control
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor Of The Battery Powered Chainsaw Maximizes Runtime And Motor Life
- Up To 90 Cuts Per Charge On 4X4 Pressure Treated Wood (Using A 20V Max* 5Ah Battery)
- Tool-Free Chain Tensioning And Bar Tightening Knob For Proper Bar Clamping Force
- Part Of The 20V Max* System Of Tools
- Bare Tool Battery And Charger Not Included
Looking for a powerful, lightweight chainsaw that won’t take up much space? Look no further than the DEWALT 20V MAX* XR chainsaw. This chainsaw comes with a low kick back 12-inch bar and chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications, making it perfect for those tight spaces. The high-efficiency brushless motor of the battery chainsaw maximizes runtime and motor life, while the tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob ensures that the chain is properly clamped.
Wen 4017 Electric Chainsaw, 16″
- Positive Item 1
- Positive Item 2
- Negative Item 1
- Negative Item 2
Looking for a chainsaw that won’t fatigue you? Look no further than the WEN 4017! This electric chainsaw has a lightweight design that limits fatigue, and it has an auto-oiling system that lubricates itself to help keep the chain lasting longer. Plus, it has a tool-free chain change system that makes it easy and fast to replace the chain. Finally, this chainsaw requires no gas, so it’s emission-free!
Ego Power+ Cs1804 18-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Chain Saw 5.0Ah Battery And Charger Included
- Auto Tensioning System Tightens The Chain With The Twist Of A Dial
- 18” Oregon Bar And Chain
- 11000 Rpm’S For Efficient Clean Cuts
- Brushless Motor Extends The Life Of The Tool
- Bright Led Lights Illuminate Your Work Area
Looking for a powerful, cordless chain saw that’s easy to use? Look no further than the EGO Power+ CS1804 18-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Chain Saw 5.0Ah Battery and Charger Included Auto Tensioning system. With 18” Oregon Bar and Chain and 11,000 RPMs, this chain saw is perfect for efficient clean cuts. Plus, the bright LED lights illuminate your work area for easy visibility.
Makita-Uc4051A Chain Saw, Electric, 16 In. Bar – Sliver
- Tool-Less Blade And Chain Adjustments For Convenient Operation And Easy Maintenance
- Rubberized Grip Handles Are Ergonomically Designed For Comfort
- Large Trigger Switch With Soft Start For Smooth Start-Ups
- Built-In Current Limiter Helps Protect Motor From Burnout By Reducing Power To Motor When Saw Is Overloaded
- Large Oil Reservoir With View Window Allows Operator To Check Bar Oil Level
- Power Source Type Corded-Electric
Looking for a powerful, tool-less chain saw that’s easy to operate and maintain? Look no further than the Makita UC4051A chain saw! This 16 in. bar chain saw has a tool-less blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance. Plus, the rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort. Plus, the large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups and built-in current limiter helps protect the motor from burnout by reducing power to the motor when the saw is overloaded. Plus, the large oil reservoir with view window allows the operator to check the bar oil level. Finally, power is supplied by a corded-electric power source.
Voltask Cordless Chainsaw, 40V 14-Inch Brushless Electric Chainsaw With Auto Chain Tension & Lubrication, Battery Powered Chainsaw For Wood Cutting & Tree Trimming (Battery & Charger Included)
- Voltask Brushless Cordless Chainsaw 40V(20V X2) Cordless Chainsaw With 14-Inch Low Kickback Bar And Chain For Quick And Easy Clean Cuts. With Zero Emissions Lower Noise And Considerably Less Maintenance This Battery-Powered Chainsaw Is A Perfect Solution For Outdoor Cutting And Trimming Applications.
- Powerful Performance This Electric Chainsaw Is Equipped With An Improved Brushless Motor 8000Rpm Up To 15M/S Chain Speed Provides An Efficient Cutting Performance Equivalent To A Gas Chain Saw. The High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Provides Longer Runtime Up To 100 Cuts On 100X100Mm Lumber Per Charge.
- Dual Safety Protection Design This Chain Saw Includes A Safety Lock And A Mechanical Brake. The Safety Lock To Prevent Accidental Starts The Front Handguard With Kick-Back Brake For Superior Safety Plus Control. The Chainsaw Will Start Only After Pulling The Mechanical Brake Backward And Pushing The Safety Lock Ensuring User Safety.
- Auto-Chain Tension & Lubrication Quick And Reliable Tool-Free Chain Tensioning System Provide Quick And Simple Chain Fitting And Adjustment. Automatic Chain And Bar Lubrication Systems Make For Smoother More Efficient Cuts And Extend The Tool Life. In Addition The View Window Allows The Operator To Easily Check The Bar Oil Level.
- User-Friendly Design Well Balanced And Low Vibration Weighs Only 10 Lbs For Reduced Operator Fatigue. An Ergonomic Rubberized Soft-Grip Handle Is Engineered For The User To Apply Cutting Pressure More Easily. Voltask Provides A 3-Year Warranty Service. If You Experience Any Issues Please Ask Us For Help And We Will Help You Solve Them. You Can Depend On Your Voltask Equipment To Work As Hard As You Do. Voltask Easier For Every Task!
The Voltask Cordless Chainsaw is the perfect tool for outdoor cutting and trimming. With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, this battery-powered chainsaw is a perfect solution for your needs. With an improved brushless motor, 8000rpm, up to 15m/s chain speed, this chainsaw provides an efficient cutting performance equivalent to a gas chain saw. The high capacity Lithium-Ion Battery pack, provides longer runtime, up to 100 cuts on 100x100mm lumber per charge. Dual safety protection design includes a safety lock and a mechanical brake. The chainsaw will start only after pulling the mechanical brake backward and pushing the safety lock, ensuring user safety. The tool-free chain tensioning system provides quick and simple chain fitting and adjustment. Automatic chain and bar lubrication systems make for smoother, more efficient cuts, and extend the tool life. The ergonomic rubberized soft-grip handle is engineered for the user to apply cutting pressure more easily. Voltask provides a 3-year warranty service. If you experience any issues, please ask us for help and we will help you solve them. You can depend on your Voltask equipment to work as hard as you do.
Craftsman Electric Chainsaw, 16-Inch, 12-Amp (Cmecs600)
- Powerful Motor 12-Amp Motor Of Corded Electric Chainsaw Helps With Tough Cuts
- Low Kickback This Electric Chainsaw Features A 16-Inch Low Kickback Bar And Chain
- Auto-Oiling Built-In Oil Window And No Priming Required
- Tool-Free Chain Tensioning Easy To Adjust Chain For Ideal Cutting Performance
- 3 Year Limited Warranty Refer To Warranty & Support Section Below For Full Details
Looking for a powerful chainsaw that won’t let you down? Look no further than the CRAFTSMAN Electric Chainsaw, 16-Inch, 12-Amp (CMECS600). This chainsaw features a 12-Amp motor that helps with tough cuts, and a low kickback bar and chain that make it easy to avoid accidents. Plus, the tool-free chain tensioning makes it easy to get the perfect cutting performance.
Worx Wg303.1 14.5 Amp 16″ Electric Chainsaw
- Positive Item 1
- Positive Item 2
- Negative Item 1
- Negative Item 2
The WORX WG303.1 14.5 Amp 16″ Electric Chainsaw is the perfect chainsaw for anyone looking for a durable and efficient tool. The patented system prevents over-tightening and increases the life of the motor, bar, and chain, while the oil-level indicator lets you know when you need to refill. The chain brake prevents accidental cutting, and the full-wrap handle provides leverage for both vertical and horizontal cutting.
Best Electric Chainsaw
The Best Electric Chainsaws Of 2021“>Best Electric Chainsaws
March 11, 2021 | By Berne Broudy Support us! GearJunkie is eligible for a small commission if you use the links provided in this article.
The electric chainsaw is better than the gas one. Below is our top-rated list for electric chainsaws in 2021.
Electric chainsaws are better than gas chainsaws. It may not be an easy statement to make, but electric chainsaws have many of the same problems as gas ones.
They seriously reduce emissions by using electricity instead of oil and gas. And they’re cheaper to run most don’t need maintenance beyond an occasional chain sharpening.
The cost of replacing carburetors and fuel lines and spark plugs as well as the hassle and expense associated with maintaining and cleaning them, electric chainsaws can be eliminated. They don’t burn gas so gas will not go bad in the saw. They are also quieter than gas saws, so they won’t disturb wildlife or neighbors, and they will not cause any hearing damage.
These are also very easy to set up. You might be an intermittent user and that could convince you to move. An electric chainsaw is activated by you releasing the safety release and pulling the trigger with the finger. A pull-cord is not required, so the saw can be left running so that it doesn’t have to restart again. The electric chainsaw turns on and off quickly. They are also less fatigue-inducing because they vibrate less when on.
Photo Credit: Berne Broudy. Be cautious when using an electric chainsaw. The electric saws are not as loud and raucous as a gas-powered one, so they may appear like toy machines. However, an electric chainsaw chain is just as powerful as a gas powered saw. It can also cause just as many problems if it isn’t used properly.
All operators should have the same personal protective equipment. Safety and handling are important aspects of any chainsaw. Then, get after your project. No matter the size of your project, electric chainsaws are able to handle it.
The Best Long-Bar Saw for Trail Work. Best Light-Duty Saw for Hard-Reach Branching.
Review of the Best Electric Chainsaws
There are many types of saws. Some are great, and some are garbage. You won’t find the best products for your specific needs. We’ve looked at many saws to determine the most effective in various categories.
Remember that not all sizes are equal. Instead, the best electric chainsaw will largely depend on:
Most Popular Electric Chainsaws 2021
We could earn affiliate commissions if you purchase through the retailer links that we provide. All fees collected are donated to our non-profit mission.
Consumer Reports tested an electric chainsaw.
You might find it difficult to believe that an electric saw can cut through oak beams as large as a gas one. It’s not the only electric model that does this.
Of the 40 electric chainsaws in CR’s chainsaw ratings , 26 earn a rating of Good or better for cutting speed. A number of battery-powered models even earn Excellent ratings in this test. Electrics were slower in cutting than their gas counterparts, and this distinction is critical.
Misha Kollontai (CR’s chief test engineer for chainsaws) says that electric saws in the beginning were very weak. “Our tests now show that better electrics than gas models, and especially ones that don’t use a power cable, are capable of going head-to-head against them,” said Misha Kollontai.
What is Cr Testing Chainsaws?
The safety and effectiveness of chainsaws is what we focus on.
Utilizing oak beams that are 10-inches thick, we measure the length of each saw’s journey through the wood. Because oak is one of the most hard woods, we use it. Each saw is also evaluated for its handling, including how it can make vertical and horizontal cuts. Also we check for vibrations.
A variety of factors are considered when making a vehicle easy to operate, like how easy it is for you to set up, use and adjust. Also, we measure safety features and check for kickbacks during cutting. We also assess the heat of exhaust parts such as the muffler to determine if they are hot enough to cause burns.
A rating system was also added for expected reliability and satisfaction. It reflects the feedback of over 11,000 CR members about their experiences using more than 133,000 chainsaws that were purchased from 2010 to 2020. Specifically, whether their chainsaws ever broke or stopped working properly over the first five years of ownership, as well as the percentage of members who are extremely likely to recommend their chainsaw to a friend or family member.
It is more reliable to use a battery-powered saw than a corded one.
DeWalt Ego Ryobi Ryobi Ryobi Ryobi Stihl are some of our top-rated brands. CR members will find ratings and reviews on the most effective electric chainsaws during our tests. Check out the chainsaw rating guide and our buying guide to learn more about electric and gas saws.
We have 9 top electric chainsaws for 2021
EGO’s top-rated cordless chainsaw, CS1800, is now available.
Although quiet and light, these cordless, battery-powered 2021 models are as efficient and reliable as gas-powered ones, even up to 18 inch models. With less noise and less fuss, you’ll be ready to go in minutes with an easy-to use chainsaw. You can also use an electric chainsaw in colder conditions than internal combustion ones!
Unknown fact: Before gas-powered chainsaws, the electric saw was created in 1926.
Below are our ratings for the top-rated electric chainsaws. All models on the list are smart purchases, according to us. Find out more about our method here.
Highlights: Outstanding performance with an LED light that can be used to guide you through storms and a tool-free method of tensioning your chain.
Weight 13.01 lbs. (with battery)
10 of the Best Electric Chainsaws
You would find veteran woodcutters pounding you with terms such as “underpowered” and “short battery life,” if you had asked them about the best electric cutter 5 years ago. This is because the terms ‘best’ or ‘electric’ used to be synonymous with each other when talking about the best electric chainsaw power tool.
Their preferred smell was gasoline, soot and smoke as their petrol-chainsaw engines roared to life. 10 years ago, such arguments would have been met with silence.
It was impossible to compare a petrol-powered machine with an electric, which had poor battery life and kinetic energy output. It was almost a no-brainer choice. Technology has advanced by leaps, bounds over the last few years.
Are You in a Hurry? These Are The Best Electric Chainsaws
These electric chainsaws outperform gas-powered counterparts. They are cleaner, quieter, portable and more affordable.
It’s true, I forgot to mention it. They can even start after winter hibernating. There is no need to tug on jammed cords till you’re tired and hot before you start cutting.
1. Dewalt 20V dccs620P1 12 inch – Best Small Electric Chainsaw
The Cordless Chainsaw has a 12-inch low-kickback bar and chain that can be used for outdoor and construction cutting.
Compact, lightweight design (just 9 lbs. For maximum control, the battery chainsaw can be used with or without a battery.
(5AH) If you’re wondering if an electric chainsaw is worth the effort, here are our top 10 reviews. We also provide a primer for those who want to explore other gas-powered options.
The Dewalt DCCS620P1 is a gold standard electric chainsaw and a shoo-in for the #1 position in this list of best electric chainsaws.
It can be used in small or medium commercial settings as well.
2. Black+Decker Lcs1240 12-Inch 40-Volt – Inexpensive Electric Chainsaw
40V MAX INTERCHANGEABLE BOATTERY – This is part of the outdoor system .
Black & Decker LCS1240 has almost identical specifications to the Dewalt and is well deserving of its best entry in electric chainsaws.
It features a 12-inch Oregon bar and a light body. The 40V Li-IO batteries powers it.
This tiny unit can handle medium-sized logs without difficulty.
There are some issues, however. We’ll address them in a moment.
Electric Chainsaws have their disadvantages
Even though electric chainsaws may be smaller and more portable than traditional ones, many lack the ability to handle large trees. A gas model will work best if you have large trees that need to be removed or chopped into firewood.
Battery-powered corded saws. A drawback to corded-powered saws is the lack of mobility. An extension cord is required if you are using an electric corded saw. You will only be able to go so far even with an extension cord.
You will need space to move with cordless battery-powered chainsaws. The problem is that they lack the same power as a corded one, and this limits your ability to cut. However, the life of batteries has improved recently with increased voltage batteries.
What Are the 5 Most Popular Electric Chainsaws?
- Black + Decker Electric Chainsaw, Best All-Around Electric Chainsaw
- Greenworks 48V Cordless Chainsaw Battery: The Most Durable Battery
- Oregon CS1500 Corded Electric Chainsaw – Best Corded Chainsaw.
- DeWalt Cordless Electric Chainsaw, Best Selling Electric Chainsaw
- Makita Electric Chain Saw, High-Quality Chainsaw.
Which electric chainsaw is the most powerful?
As one of the strongest options, the Oregon CS1500 electric saw is in the first position. It features a massive 18-inch blade. This is the biggest of all options.
Electric Chain Saws, Are They Worth It?
These electric chainsaws don’t weigh much and are easy to transport. They are quieter than gas chainsaws and don’t leave the smell of gas in their wake. … Electric chainsaws are best used for sprucing up trees, trimming limbs, cutting small logs, and other cutting tasks around your home or yard..Best Electric Chainsaw