Insl-X Su031009A-01 Sure Step Acrylic Anti-Slip Coating Paint, 1 Gallon, Light Gray
- Durable Skid Resistant Finish Anti Slip Paint For Interior Or Exterior Application Excellent Color Retention Abrasion Resistance And Resistance To Ponding Water.
- High Traffic Slip Resistant Paint For Concrete That’S Ideal For Stairs Walkways Patios And More.
- Fast Drying Durable Easy Application That Fills And Seals Cracks.
- 80 – 120 Square Foot Coverage Per Gallon.
- On Exterior Applications Do Not Apply When Rain Is Threatening. Not For Immersion Service.
- Before Painting Review The Insl-X Sure Step Label For Proper Preparation And Application Tips.
Are you looking for a slip-resistant paint that will keep your floors safe in high traffic areas? Look no further than INSL-X Sure Step Acrylic Anti-Slip Coating Paint! This paint is perfect for use on both interior and exterior surfaces, and is highly resistant to skidding and water droplets. Plus, it dries quickly and is easy to apply – meaning you can finish the job quickly and without hassle. So don’t wait – order your gallon of INSL-X Sure Step Acrylic Anti-Slip Coating Paint today!
Kilz Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint, Low-Lustre, Slate Gray, 1 Gallon
- A Good Porch And Patio Floor Paint Is Highly Durable Easy To Clean And Resistant To Scuffing Fading Cracking And Peeling In Variable Conditions. This Product Also Features A Mildew-Resistant Film
- This Acrylic Paint Offers A Low-Lustre Enamel Surface That Is Formulated To Endure On Deck Porch And Patio Siding And Floors Through Variable Weather Conditions
- Appropriate For All Previously Primed Or Painted Surfaces Including Wood And Masonry. It Also Can Be Used On Trim Siding And Trellises
- Kilz Enamel Floor Paint Delivers A Low-Lustre Finish That Applies Smoothly And Evenly Surfaces In Silver Gray. Dries To Touch In 1 Hour. Recoat In 4-6 Hours
- This Is A 1-Gallon Can Of Kilz Enamel Porch And Patio Latex Paint In Slate Gray With A Low-Lustre Finish
- Apply This Paint With A High Quality 3/8 To 1/2-Inch Nap Roller Cover A Nylon/Polyester Brush Or An Airless Sprayer (.015 To .019-Inch Spray Tip 60 Mesh Filter).
- 1 Gallon Of Kilz Porch & Patio Floor Paint Covers 200-300 Square Feet On Rough Surfaces And 300-400 Square Feet On Smooth Surfaces.
- Kilz Has Been Making Premium Primers And Paints For 40 Years. Kilz Was Named Paint Brand Of The Year In 2015 In The Harris Poll Equitrend Rankings.
Porch & Patio Floor Paint – Low-Lustre Slate Gray Looking for a durable, easy to clean and resistant to scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling porch and patio floor paint? Look no further than KILZ! This product features a mildew-resistant film and a low-lustre enamel surface that is formulated to endure on deck, porch, and patio siding and floors through variable weather conditions. It can also be used on trim, siding and trellises. So don’t wait any longer and order your KILZ porch and patio floor paint today!
Kilz Interior/Exterior Basement And Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-Gallon
- This Premium Interior/Exterior Paint Is Formulated To Waterproof And Seal Porous Concrete And Masonry Surfaces Both Inside And Outside Your Home.
- Using Nanotechnology This Paint Forms A Barrier To Help Stop Water Infiltration While An Alkali Resistant Coating Provides A Long-Lasting Durable And Decorative Finish.
- Apply This Paint On Properly Prepped And Cured Above And Below Grade Basement Walls Masonry Walls Retaining Walls Cinder And Concrete Blocks Stucco And Brick. Do Not Use On Floors Or On Walls With Active Water Leaks.
- Prime All Uncoated Patched Chalky And Adjacent Wood And/Or Metal Surfaces With Kilz Premium Primer. For Below Grade Application Fill All Holes/Cracks With Hydraulic Cement Prior To Painting.
- This Is A 1-Gallon Can Of Interior/Exterior Basement And Masonry Waterproofing Paint White 1-Gallon In White. Depending On Surface Porosity 1 Gallon Covers 75 To 125 Square Feet Per.
- A Minimum Of Two Coats Of This Product Are Required For Optimal Results. Paint Dries To Touch In One Hour And Can Be Re-Coated In 4 Hours Depending On Humidity.
- Apply Using A High Quality 1/2-3/4 Nap Roller 4 Nylon/Polyester Brush Or An Airless Sprayer Capable Of Delivering 2200-3200 Psi Or Greater Using A .023-.025 Spray Tip.
- Kilz Has Been Making Premium Primers And Paints For 40 Years. Kilz Was Named Paint Brand Of The Year In 2015 In The Harris Poll Equitrend Rankings.
KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon – Keep your home waterproof and sealed against water infiltration with this premium paint.
Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads For Wooden Steps, 15Pcs 8X30In Slip Resistance Indoor Peel & Stick Stair Treads Carpet Runner Mats For Elders, Kids, Dogs, Staircase Step Rugs Stair Grips Non-Slip, Mocha
- Safety First – Eliminate Slipping & Falling For Good Our Indoor Nonslip Carpet Treads Protect Your Pets Kids Elders & All Loved Ones From Unwanted Falls. Our Tread Strips Are Designed With “Anti-Moving” Backing To Keep The Carpet In Place. No More Moving Around & Needing To Realign The Treads Over & Over Again. The Slip-Resistant Backing Of Staircase Step Treads Is Gentle & Effective It Allows For Easy Removal (Then Put Back) Without Worrying About Leaving Residue On Your Wooden Stairs.
- Built To Last – Our Stair Tread Mats Are Made Out Of Soft Yet Durable Wool Blends Known For Its High-Quality. The Whole Family Will Enjoy The Soft Texture On Bare Feet While The Unique Fiber Structure Is Strong And Hard-Wearing To Provide Natural Protection That Is Resistant To Staining And Soiling.
- Perfect Fit – Pre Cut To Fit Your Stairs 8 Inches Wide X 30 Inches Long. Crafted With An All-Around Corner To Corner Safety And Comfort For Your Familys Satisfaction. Check Out Our Clear Outdoor Stair Treads Non-Slip Version For Your Outdoor Stairs! Make Your Indoors And Outdoor Steps Safer With Our Peel And Stick Non Slip Stair Treads.
- Easy To Clean – The Wool Blend Can Handle Daily Use Whether It’S Dogs Hair Kids Spilling Food And Drinks Or Just Dust On Your Carpet Stair Runners. Our Stairs Pads Are Stain-Resistant And Can Easily Be Cleaned With A Vacuum Cleaner Or In A Washing Machine. Note “Anti-Moving Surface” Is Not Glue Nor Permanent Adhesive Such As Double-Sided Tape To Ensure Your Wood Stairs Are Safe Yet Remain Undamaged When Removing Them. When Touching The Adhesive With Hands You Will Not Feel The Adhesive.
- Edenproducts Benefits – Edenproducts Is A Family Business Devoted To High Quality And Innovative Products. Our Top Priorities As A Business Are Product Quality And Customer Satisfaction. We Will Do What It Takes To Meet These Priorities And To Meet Our Customers Expectations. Contact Our Support Specialists If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns.
Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads for Wooden Steps – Keep your family safe from slips and falls with our stair treads. These nonslip carpet runners are designed with anti-moving backing to keep your staircase in place. Our stair treads are made out of soft yet durable wool blends, known for its high-quality. The whole family will enjoy the soft texture on bare feet while the unique fiber structure is strong and hard-wearing to provide natural protection that is resistant to staining and soiling.
Stair Treads Non-Slip 6” X 30” Outdoor/Indoor (10 Pack) – Black Heavy Duty Anti Slip Pre- Cut Self Adhesive Tape Strips, No Tools Installation
- Prevents Stairway Slipping And Falling – Protect All Adults Children And Elderly People Using Your Stairway From Slip And Fall Accidents. Our Superior Treads Will Minimize The Chance Of An Accident From Happening With Minimal Financial Expense And Effort.
- Extra Wide 6” X 30” Treads – Most Common Protective Strips Are 24” Wide. We Went A Step Beyond To Provide You With Extra Coverage Protection And Made Our Pre-Cut 30” Wide Strips To Provide Optimal Protection For Most Commonly Used Stairway Systems Patio Deck Swimming Pool Etc.
- Indoor And Outdoor Use – Our Strips Have 80 Grit Anti-Slip Texture Which Make Them Ideal For Outside Use. In Addition They Are Made With Water-Resistant Membrane Material To Withstand Prolonged Exposure To Moisture And Other Elements.
- No Tools Needed Easy To Install Pre-Cut Self-Adhesive Strips – This Kit Includes 10 Pre-Cut And Self-Adhesive Tread Strips. Just Clean And Dry Stair Surface Peel Off The Protective Layer And Attach The Strip On Top Of The Stair Tread. It’S As Easy As That. Entire Process Is Very Quick And Doesn’T Require Professional Help.
- Heavy Duty Multi Surface Use – Works Well On A Variety Of Stair Materials Such As Wood Concrete Tile Etc. This Set Is Especially Designed To Work Well In High Traffic Area Indoor Outdoor And In Any Weather Conditions. Cm Concepts Uses Latest Technology And Materials To Achieve Best Results That Are Reflected In All The Products That We Offer.
Are you looking for a solution to prevent slipping and falling accidents on your staircase? Our stair treads are designed to provide optimal protection for you and your family. Our treads are made with heavy duty anti-slip material and are water resistant for use indoors and outdoors. Our treads are easy to install and are pre-cut for a quick and easy installation process.
Diamond Brite Paint 80100 1-Gallon Latex Gloss Enamel, Black
- Interior/Exterior High Gloss Finish
- Excellent Adhesion Durability And Moisture Resistance
- Perfect For Wood Metal Ceramics Concrete Brick Stucco And Crafts
- High Hiding And Long Lasting
- Can Be Brushed Rolled Or Sprayed
Looking for a high gloss, durable finish that will last? Look no further than Diamond Brite Paint! This paint is perfect for use on wood, metal, ceramics, concrete, brick, stucco and crafts. It has a high hiding and long lasting finish that can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
32″X4″ Non-Slip Stair Treads Tape (15-Pack) – Clear Anti-Slip Indoor Strips
- Positive Item 1
- Positive Item 2
- Negative Item 1
- Negative Item 2
Introducing our new stair tread tape! This clear adhesive tape is designed to prevent stairway falls in your household, and it comes with a seamless installation roller for easy installation. It also has a no-slip grip and traction on steps and floors made of different materials, like wood, wood, marble, tile, vinyl, metal, and concrete. Plus, it’s made out of a non-slip PEVA based material that does not contain harmful materials and keeps your stair treads clear. Order now and keep your loved ones safe!
Fixall Skid Grip Anti-Slip Acrylic Paint – Textured Coating For 100% Skid Resistance – Ideal For Sport Courts, Pool Areas, Sidewalks, & Parking Lots – Color: Slate (1 Gal)
- Anti-Slip Paint Skid Grip Is An Acrylic Textured Paint That Can Turn Any Surface Into A Skid-Resistant One. The Durable Coating Is Ideal For Indoor Or Outdoor Use To Create A High-Grip Finish.
- Increase Safety This Slip-Resistant Coating Is Ideal For Making High-Traffic Areas Safer. Add It To A Patio Pool Deck Basketball Court Driveway Step Ramp Or Playground To Prevent Falls.
- Adheres To Most Surfaces Whether For Home Or Commercial Use Liquid Skid Grip Can Be Used On Almost Any Surface. It Adheres To Cement Wood Stone Asphalt And More.
- Easy Application To Create A Non-Skid Surface First Clean The Surface Thoroughly To Remove Any Debris. Then Use A Brush Or Roller To Apply Skid Grip And Create Texture. Allow Ample Time To Dry.
- Multiple Colors Available Dont Let A Textured Surface Become An Eyesore. We Offer Skid Grip In Fade-Resistant Colors Including Camel Cobalt Crimson Emerald Jet Plain And Slate.
FIXALL Skid Grip Anti-Slip Acrylic Paint – Textured Coating for 100% Skid Resistance – Ideal for Sport Courts, Pool Areas, Sidewalks, & Parking Lots – 1 Gal
Valspar 27-1500 Qt 1 Quart White Porch And Floor Latex Satin Enamel
- This Item Is Valspar 27-1500 Qt 1 Quart White Porch And Floor Latex Satin Enamel
- Used For Painting Supplies Paint & Stains Accessories
- The Product Is Manufactured In United States
Looking for a high quality porch and floor latex paint? Look no further than Valspar! This paint is manufactured in the United States and is perfect for painting supplies, paint and stains accessories.
Kilz 13510801 L340711 Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco And Brick Flat Paint, 1 Gallon (Pack Of 1), Pismo Beach/Light Warm Tan, 128 Fl Oz
- This High-Quality Acrylic Latex Water-Base Interior/Exterior Paint Offers Excellent Hiding Properties With Great Adhesion And Water Repellency On Textured Interior And Exterior Surfaces
- This Self-Priming Paint Offers A Mildew-Resistant Finish On Properly Prepared Smooth Rough And Textured Masonry Drywall Stucco And Brick Surfaces
- It Is Alkali-Resistant Up To Ph 12.0 Easy To Apply And Cleans Up With Soap And Water. This Paint Can Be Rolled Brushed Or Sprayed On
- This Formula Is Designed To Accentuate All Textured Surfaces While Achieving A Natural Look
- This Is A 1-Gallon Can Of Kilz Interior/Exterior Concrete Brick And Tile Paint With A Flat Finish. Covers 250-400 Square Feet Per Gallon Depending On Surface Texture
Looking for a paint that will give your home that new look? Look no further than KILZ 13510801 L340711 Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint! This high-quality paint offers excellent hiding properties, great adhesion and water repellency on textured interior and exterior surfaces, and a mildew-resistant finish. It is also alkali-resistant up to ph 12.0 and easy to apply, so you can get a great finish on all textured surfaces. Plus, this paint can be rolled, Brushed, or sprayed on, so you can get a great finish in any room. This is a 1-Gallon can of paint with a flat finish, so it will accentuate all textured surfaces. So don’t wait any longer, order your KILZ 13510801 L340711 Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint today!
Best Paint For Basement Stairs
Best Wood For Basement Stairs [4 Choices For You]
You may earn commissions if you make a purchase through one of the links within this post.
Maybe your basement staircase needs to be replaced. You might be looking to install new basement stairs. To prevent slippery steps, you can put wooden stairs instead of carpeting them.
But you could not decide which wood type to go for.
So, you are wondering about the best options of wood to use for basement stairs.
Pinewood is durable. However, if stairs are to be painted, then you should choose poplar. Cedar is your best option if you have problems with installation. Oak is the ideal choice if your goal is to create a beautiful finish on your staircases.
We have prepared this article to help you understand what to do before you choose the right wood. Please bear with us through the entire article.
Best Wood For Basement Stairs: Pros & Cons
Now you’re able to determine the type that is most suitable for your needs. And different woods fall under the aforementioned types. We have listed the top 4 woods for basement stairs, along with their benefits and disadvantages. To get an idea of what each type is, let’s take a look at the following table.
The Painting of Basement Steps
This was an unfinished project I have been meaning to finish for a while. My basement stairs were always up and down, so I was aware that I still had much work ahead of me. With two little girls playing basketball and my laundry room in the basement this was a frequent occurrence.
Basement steps before paint. Three and a quarter years after I moved in, there was a big freezer that had been brought into the basement. It did some damage to the stairs. Next, I removed the vinyl runner, which was ragged and partially covered the stairs. The steps were then painted in multiple colors, with very little paint on the areas where it was. A layer of adhesive and tape was left down the center of the steps by the vinyl runner. The little dolly made some gouges and even though the paint was oddly red brick and grey, it did not match my new tiles when I renovated the basement bathroom. A stairway remodel was in order!
In basement steps, gouge. First remove old paint and glue. Next smoothen out finish. It was a great experience to find a helpful person at the Menard’s store that gave advice about which tools were best for my job. Together with the multi-tool and orbital sander that I bought to prepare the job, plus painter’s paper for the quarantine, it helped me feel more confident. This is, after all, the most important part of any painting job. It was also the part I had been dreading and what had kept me from painting for the past three and a half years.
Skil orbital Sander. I was now armed with energy and knowledge, and set about cleaning the steps. By overlapping the plastic by just a few inches, I was able to create a doorway that could be opened and closed without dust leaking through the opening into the basement. It helped that there was a way to keep the mess contained. I lightly sanded the steps with an orbital-sander. The dust collector on the sander helped to prevent a dust cloud from overtaking my lungs. A mask was also worn by me.
Basement steps after sanding. The multi-tool’s point sanding attachment allowed me to get into the corners. However, the Velcro-like plastic attachment system that held the sandpaper to the ground wore out and was no longer necessary. Every time I put on a new piece of sandpaper and turned on the vibrating tool, the sandpaper fell off. I finally gave up on that futile tool and resorted to hand-sanding the corners. My multi-tool is coming back!
After the steps had been sanded, it was time to start looking at paint swatches. This is what I find most enjoyable, with my interior design training. For the many hours I spent combing my hair, it was my reward.
To paint basement steps with paint chips, I searched for the best durable paint for those steps and found Benjamin Moore Floor & Patio paint. I selected the Sherwin Williams’ Dovetail SW7018 color, and it was color-matched with my paint chip..Best Paint For Basement Stairs