Ticktalk 4 Unlocked 4G Lte Kids Smart Watch Phone With Gps Tracker, Combines Video, Voice And Wi-Fi Calling, Messaging, 2X Cameras & Free Streaming Music
- Stay Connected With Video Calling Voice Calling Wi-Fi Calling Talk-To-Text And Preset Text Responses Voice Messages Photos Emojis And Gifs Your Child Never Runs Out Of Ways To Stay Connected With Their Favorite People.
- Stay Safe With Accurate Gps Location Tracking Emergency Sos And 20+ Parental Controls Ticktalk 4 Is A Great Gift For Boys And Girls Between The Ages Of 5-12 Years Old. Parents Can Also Approve All Watch Contacts Block Unknown Numbers And More In Our Parental Control App.
- Stay Expressive With 2X 5-Megapixel Cameras With Photo And Video Share Double The Selfies And Snapshots. Choose Between Individual And Group Messages And Chats To Send Talk-To-Text Messages Preset Responses Gifs Emojis And Voice Recordings In Our Secure Messaging Center.
- Stay On Task Set Daily Step Goals With Our Activity Tracker To Encourage A Healthy Lifestyle. Keep Your Child Focused With Reminders And Do Not Disturb Class Mode To Build Better Habits At An Early Age.
- Stay On Beat The First Kid’S Smartwatch Phone To Offer Free Unlimited Streaming Music Powered By Iheartradio Family. Access Thousands Of The Most Popular Kid-Friendly Songs Podcasts Stories At No Extra Cost. Only Available For U.S. Customers.
Introducing TickTalk 4, the perfect phone for kids! With 4G LTE, GPS tracking, two cameras, and free streaming music, TickTalk 4 is the perfect way to keep your child connected and safe.
4G Kids Smartwatch With Gps Tracker,Smart Watch W Camera For Kids,2 Way Voice & Video Call Sos Alert Smartphone Cell Phone Smart Watch,4-15 Years Boys Girls Children Birthday
- 【Two-Way Voice/Video Call & Sos】This Watch For Kids Supports Voice Calls And Video Chats. Parent And Child Can Call Each Other And Know The Kids Situation In Time. The One-Button Sos Design Of Allows Children To Notify Their Parents In Time When They Are In Danger. Long-Press The Sos Buttonit Will Automatically Dial The Emergency Contact Number. This Kids Smart Watch Is Undoubtedly A Good Tool To Protect Children.
- 【Gps Positioning + Anti-Lost】The Kids Watch Has A Built-In Gps Positioning Device. Parents Can Check The Kids Location By Tapping On The App That Matches The Watch For Kids With Their Mobile Phone And Keep Abreast Of The Kids Location Information. The Anti-Lost Function Can Also Be Found In The App. When The Find Watch Button Is Pressed The Watch Will Automatically Emit A Sound Saving Parents And Children The Time Of Finding A Watch.
- [ Selfie Camera & Video Recorder ] – The Clear Camera Makes It More Fun For Kids To Take Pictures. Turn The Cute Moments When Children Are Playing Into Never-Fading Photos Or Videos That Can Be Watched Repeatedly. This Watch Helps Children Record Their Happy Childhood.
- 【Touch Screen & Ip66 Waterproof】Quality Hd Screen Shows Images Clearly Protects Kids Eyesight And Prevent Nearsightedness The Touch Screen Design Makes It Easier For Children To Operate The Watch. The Watches For Boys And Girls Is Ip66 Waterproof Kids Can Use It With Confidence When It Rains Or Washing Handsbut Not Suitable For Swimming.
- 【Rich Function】Two Way Call Gps Locationsosphone Bookvoice Message Flashlightcameraphoto Albummath Gamesalarm Clockremote Power Offclass Modesafety Fencebluetoothpedometermuti-Language.Cjc Kids Smart Watch Is A Perfect Christmasbirthday Gift For Childrenboys And Girlsstudents.
【Specification】 Watch Size: 2.5*1.5*0.9 inch Watch Weight: 2.2 g Camera: 0.3MP Screen Size: 1.4 inch Screen Resolution: 240*320 Battery Capacity: 430mAh App Size: 10M Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Turkish OS: Android 4.4 and above
Best Phone Watch For Kids
|Type||Children’s entertainment brand|
|Founded||June 2010 ( 2010-06 )|
|Headquarters||5th Floor, 94 Myeongdal-ro, Seocho-dong , Seoul , South Korea|
CEO Kim Min-seok
CFO Lee Ryan Seung-kyu
|Owner||The PinkFong Company|
All Things We Recommend
Verizon GizmoWatch II A reliable, affordable smartwatch suitable for children. You can use voice commands and limitless texting to make calls. Your child can also be tracked with this smartwatch.
TickTalk 4, which includes both a video camera and a microphone, can support up to 50 contacts. This watch is robust, yet bulky.
Amazon: $190* additional $10 with TickTalk coupon $190
The Apple Watch SE is the most versatile and the easiest to use of the smartwatches we tested, but it’s expensive and available only for iPhone users.
Might be out-of-stock Buy from Apple
Why you should put your faith in us
I spoke with more parents than one dozen times in person and asked another dozen to survey me via social networks about their children’s smartwatches. I also convened a handful of my daughter’s friends (who were 10 to 11 years old at the time) to solicit their opinions. Additionally, I interviewed representatives of several manufacturers and a technology analyst in order to understand the market. To see what’s available to the brick-and-mortar shopper, I visited my neighborhood AT&T, Verizon, Best Buy, and Target stores. I also read online reviews, blog posts, and reports on kids smartwatches and basic phones.
As a longtime technology journalist, I have reported on mobile tech trends for the San Francisco Chronicle and CNBC.com. Wirecutter is my guide to best apps for managing a child’s smartphone. I also provide advice about how to set up tablets for children. A parent of an 11 year old boy and her 13 year-old daughter, I am able to help them pick a device that won’t be distracting with apps and games, but also allows them to stay in touch as they go out on their own.
Smartphones Are More Affordable Than Smartwatches for Children
This allows you to always find where your friends are located without worrying about them.
Many parents find it too much to consider strapping a child’s smartwatch on their wrist. A child’s average screen time is less than the recommended amount. The best smartwatches are for children that allow for two-way communication and geofencing. They also allow for tracking and other features. Parents can even forgo or remove devices they once considered indispensable. A children’s phone watch allows you to reduce clutter and simplify your life. It also provides digital training wheels as kids gain independence , make their own choices , and build confidence . If something goes sideways, you’re able to respond quickly. A small piece tech such as a kid’s watch with its GPS (and military-grade GPS) can bring all this benefit to the table. It is an acceptable compromise that many parents, including me, would gladly make.
Get Fatherhood: The complete guide to birthing, budgeting and being a good parent now available by pre-order!
A dad interested in purchasing his child his or her first kids smart watch should rest assured, knowing that unlike smartphones , with their unfettered access to the internet and social media, data charges, and susceptibility to getting lost, wrist-mounted phone watches are more optimized for younger children, as they provide all the communication features while eschewing browsers and strapping directly to tiny bodies. They also have GPS tracking, calling, and texting, along with a pre-approved contact list (some also include a one-touch panic button if needed, providing even more assurance). Granted, some do include activities, but when a child gets a taste for an iPhone or iPad, little else satisfies. Bonus: With much lower data charges and lower upkeep, all smartwatches can be cheaper than smartphones. All of the watches in our selection have intuitive touchscreens. This allows children to stay connected and adults can navigate them easily. And that is exactly what you want.
The new Vivofit Jr.3 is available in several kid-themed cartoons (shown below), and tracks daily activities, steps, sleep and more. The battery, unlike the adult version, can be changed every year so that your child does not have to worry about taking it off and possibly losing it. You can also reward your child based on grades or chores.
The all-new Ace 3 is a great way to encourage kids to be more active and have fun. It has parental controls as well as an app that’s kid-friendly. It is water- and ding resistant, so it can handle their bumps easily. They won’t have to get it off with up to eight days worth of juice.
The comprehensive guide below will show you the best watches for smartphones and highlight the important features for choosing the perfect watch for your child. In today’s technological age, choosing a smartwatch for your children is a rite of passage for many. Read on for reviews and recommendations of GPS watches suitable for kids.
Gadgets of High Quality Manufacturers
Best: Find My Kids Smartwatches Overview: FindMyKids has both 2G and 4-G compatible smartwatches. These watches come with basic or more advanced features. Every FindMyKids smartwatch is simple and sophisticated, providing entertainment for children as well as peace of mind for parents.
These waterproof watches offer features such as SOS, video, geofencing, vital signs measurement and geofencing depending on the model. The FindMyKids app allows parents to fully integrate their children’s watches with each purchase.
With some models reaching a battery capacity of 680 mAH, that makes FindMyKids one of the longest-lasting smartphone watches on our list.
For Ages: Between 3 and 12.
Garmin Vivofit Jr.
Garmin Vivofit Jr. 3 doesn’t look like your typical fitness tracker. This device is fun for social studies and PE. You can carry it around with you as a social studies/PE class. Kids can unlock activities and games that help them learn about the world and take them on adventures around the globe when they meet their daily activity goals. My son enjoyed the opportunity to travel the world and was fascinated by Egypt’s pyramids.
The Vivofit also allows parents to schedule reminders for chores and other tasks from their own phone. My son was not thrilled to look down at his wrist only to find out that it was time to unload the dishwasher, but, hey, at least I didn’t have to tell him five times that he had work to do.
Technical Specifications It can be used for as long as a year. Yes. Yes. It’s one year. No cables to lose, chargers to be lost, or juice running low in the middle. Vivofit Jr.3 uses a replacement battery just as every other watch in the universe. And it’s revolutionary in this moment in my life of cord chaos. The activity tracker doesn’t have any messaging capabilities and can be connected to the parents phone via Bluetooth (Andriod, iOS).
The YENISEY Kids Smartwatch is a perfect starter watch for children who are into technology. This smartwatch is preloaded with games and an intuitive camera. It is an affordable option when looking for a fun gift.
The Kids Music Game Smart Watch will allow you to keep track of time and take, store, and make calls. Not only does it have a camera for photography or videography, the soft silicone strap is adjustable making it a comfortable fit for most users. A 1GB microSD card is sufficient to store all your images and videos.
Are you a parent who enjoys listening to music with your child? Kids Music Game Smart Watch features a music player. To get it started, all you do is load music in a Micro SD card and play them from the watch’s music app, accessible via its touch display.
This watch’s digital clock can be read easily and is very accurate, making it perfect for school. For your child’s convenience, the watch can be set to a 24/12 hour time zone or alarm. This will allow them to get up early for school. The fun games and the comfortable design of this device are also notable. It causes no irritation when worn the whole day.
1. Xplora Go
What we love about it: The watch is waterproof and stylish. What really sets it apart is that it can also make and receive phone calls.
It should be interesting to parents that don’t want their child using a mobile phone but are still concerned about staying in touch. You can also control the watch’s contact lists from your phone’s app. Two parents have access to this, so Tamantha doesn’t need to be constantly pestering you about adding grandma to her smartphone. It’s possible to add contacts. However, the contact won’t be adding anybody you don’t approve.
You can call very well with the excellent quality of the speaker and mic on this watch. The watch does not have a headset port so you can not use the phone for private calls.
Parental controls are not limited to this. You can use the app to set school times on your smartphone. This will allow you to change the time of the day and notify Tamatha if necessary.
This watch features an embedded GPS tracker with encryption that tracks your child’s exact location and updates it constantly. If they’re in danger, they can hold the button on the watch down for a few seconds and you’ll get an SOS alert. If you notice, trust me. Your phone turns on and the volume is sounded. Also, you can set safety zones. For example, a circle of 500m surrounding the school. An alert will be sent to you if your child moves out of one these areas.
Sony and the XPLORA GO can be linked with kids’ PlayStations and they will receive rewards in-game for achieving their fitness goals. It is a clever and fun way to motivate them to exercise.
The battery of the XPLORA 3S was a bit short at 36 hours. I thought this might be because children forget to charge their phones. The GO was comfortable for almost a week and did not need to be recharged, which is clearly an investment by XPLORA.
The Best 11 Kid’s Gps Phone Watches
If you are looking forward to buying a new children’s phone watch, then we would recommend giving these options a try.
1. Wonbo Kid’s Smart Watch With GPS Tracker Safety-conscious Parents? You are looking for a smartwatch for your child that has a GPS tracker? No worry! Wonbo created this smartwatch that is both stylish and practical for children. You and your kids will both love the watch. Let’s now see the amazing and very useful features included in this product.
2. Oaxis Smartwatch for Children This fashionable and modern kid’s watch has fitness track features that will allow you to monitor the health of your kids..Best Phone Watch For Kids